Case Study 1:
Implementation of iBoss in Ethiraj College for Women, India
Ethiraj college for women, Chennai is one of most Prestigious colleges in South India. The college was founded in 1948 and it became an Autonomous Institution in the year 1999. The college offers 62 Programs including Day and Evening College. iBoss EMS has been proposed in the year 2012 as alternative for basic desktop application. We have been awarded among 12 players after two levels screening by the core academic team of the Institution.
- Our Objective is to automate the Examination process
- Structured curriculum framework and organized work flow is followed
- Applied strategies to standardize and stable the process
- We have provided solutions for the difficulties in their day-to-day activities
- Expertise of academic panel members involved
- Being a oldest as well as autonomy Institution, structured but complex curriculum structure
- Exemption option in almost every feature difficult to stable the process
- Large volume of data handling –almost 10000 students in single campus
- Have to be implemented in short span of time i.e 3 months
- Has been implemented successfully and Under Annual Maintenance for the past three years
- Reduced 20% of Paper work through Online Payment Integration
- Reduced 40% of clerical work by automate the exam process
Case Study 2:
Implementation of iBoss in Megatech International College, Malaysia
- One of the fast growing Institution in Malaysia
- Recently reputed as International College attracts students from other countries like Indonesia, Bhutan, Combodia etc
- iBoss EMS has been awarded through online screening as it proves to customize against Malaysian Education system
- New version of iBoss for International Standard supports Asian and European Education system
- Dynamic Syllabus Management
- Objective Based Education
- Dynamic Admission Process
- Specific flow for each module is defined. Ex Admission module has its own sequential process which includes Agent follow ups, Entry Level checking, Document verification, Visa application process, pre registration with Conditional offer letter etc
- Dynamic Grading system
- Concepts of Program Learning Outcomes and Subject Learning Outcomes(PLO and SLO)
- Internship Programs with abroad universities
- Elaborated Marketing module which comprise marketing activity for Local and foreign students
- Due to recent reputation, process are not stabilized and change requests are raised.
- Project is ongoing. Admission, Finance and academic modules are implemented successfully and went live.
- Second Phase of the project has been initiated as the Change Requests have been accepted by the Institution.